Dr. Hendrickson and our eye care staff have all you could possibly need in eyeglasses and contact lenses in Lombard, IL.
If you are deciding to switch from contacts to glasses or improve your current pair, why not make the most of your day and get a fashion upgrade? The right eyewear goes further than improving your vision - you're expressing who you are to those around you. Still, the number of frames and styles are a lot more complicated than picking a t-shirt or dress.
Therefore, at Clariry Eye Care, we take the effort to get to know you, your personal taste in fashion, and what fits your needs, whether you need something casual or for the outdoors.
Stop by our Lombard, IL location and try on eyeglasses or contact lenses from our great selection!
Our trained staff can review the various lenses and frames to guide you in finding the pair that's meant for you.
Our selection of eyeglasses, contact lenses and designer frames and sunglasses includes the latest in European and American designer eyewear collections. With an array of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic, our optical section suits every patient from young to old.
New clients and all our current patients are welcome to visit us with their current prescription - no appointment necessary.
Our well equipped optometry office has all you need in Lombard, IL!
- We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- We'd like to help you narrow your search with a few designer brands we are particularly fond of. We can take photos of you as well, to help you.
- Computer glasses are specialty eyeglasses intended to address the unique visual needs of extended computer and smartphone use.
- We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- When buying a pair of eyeglasses for your child bring them along. Your child should like how the the glasses look and feel. When they wear their glasses they can be successful at everything they do,
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment. Contact your Clarity Eyecare eye doctor for advice on the best lens treatments for your particular needs.
- Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!